Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Super Smash Bros. Universe: Character Discussion.

For my second post I have decided to talk about the characters. To be exact, there are 125 characters in this game. Due to the large amount though, I won't be able to to announce the roster. Also, this contains some spoilers, as you do not start with every character. You must unlock them by completing the challenges (Which will be in another blog post). The image below is the full character roster, so please take some time to look at it first before requesting.


Overall, who is your favorite character? If you want to know mine, it would be Marth of the Fire Emblem series. He is also my main in the Smash series, as well as my game itself. Who is your favorite character? Let me know in the comments section.

Which character would any of you guys want to see next? There are some exceptions though. I will not allow fan-made characters. I will not accept characters from the following series as they have too much representation in the game for being a small series: Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball, Sword Art Online, One Piece, Minecraft, Five Nights at Freddy's, Mega Man, Bleach, Ristar, Super Monkey Ball, Crash Bandicoot, TMNT, Tales of Symphonia, Battletoads, and Sonic the Hedgehog.

However I highly suggest the following series: Kirby, Mother/Earthbound, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Pac-Man, Fire Emblem, Naruto, and Attack on Titan. In fact, AoT has very little representation, with only having two songs on a Naruto stage. So let me know what you want in the game in the comments section below. (Hint hint: Eren Jeager!!)

24 comments:

  1. I want to see Rosalina or Luma from Super Mario Galaxy. When I was a kid, I watched the Kirby TV series, but I don't like any of the characters from it. Maybe you can add Prince Fluff from Kirby's Epic Yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was planning on adding Rosalina & Luma as a team, like in the actual Smash Bros series. I'm just having a hard time spriting her. Prince Fluff actually sounds like a great idea! I actually know who he is I just forgot about him.

      Delete
    2. Mortal Kombat is my favorite

      Delete
  2. Eren Jaeger that's how it's spelled as well as Dark Pit for the win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucina is my favorite character Aaron. But you should add Togepi to your game. Also ADD CHROM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How would Togepi fight? xD

      Delete
    2. He doesn't the characters should all die by his cuteness!!!

      Delete
    3. xD Then everyone should die by Pichu or Jigglypuff

      Delete
    4. There's no need for a move set for them.
      It's just
      one touch from their cute selves, and whoever touched them is dead.

      Delete
    5. I find Cleffa, Pichu, and Igglybuff cuter than Togepi. xD

      Delete
  4. Great review on the characters! It's true that Sonic the Hedgehog is too represented, but perhaps you can put him in for comic relief? I don't know, maybe use the meme version of Sonic and make his moveset entirely out of memes.
    ...I think that could work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you want me to add Weegee too? xD

      This is a funny review, but I stated no fan characters. xD

      And yeah Sonic is too represented, yet people want me to add more characters such as Blaze, Big, Omega, Gamma, etc.

      Delete
  5. Good review and cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good blog post. Learning about the characters and how many there were was very interesting. I wish to see a character from Mortal Kombat such as Scorpion or Subzero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see the picture..? Scorpion and Sub-Zero are both in the game..

      Delete
  7. I'm not much of a gamer, but pretty good review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an excellent blog post. I like Sonic in Super Smash Bros.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog post !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog post !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im Working Rosalina And Luma and Wii Fit Trainer,Greninja And Pokemon trainer

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete